Res Nova Law is looking for an experienced and motivated full-time Senior Associate Attorney to join our growing intellectual property and business law practice. We provide litigation and transactional expertise for matters involving patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, business contracts, business formation, shareholder disputes, and more. We represent small and mid-size businesses, as well as independent creatives. Our mission is to help our innovative and entrepreneurial clients start, grow, and run their businesses as smoothly and as profitably as possible.
We're a diverse and inclusive law firm that's proud to serve clients of all races, ages, ethnicities, nationalities, sexual orientations, and abilities. We care a great deal about our clients and community, as well as the environment. To further our mission, we're planning to become a benefit corporation in the near future. Learn more about our firm at www.resnovalaw.com.
- JD from an accredited law school
- 7-10 years of relevant law firm or in-house experience
- 7-10 years of litigation experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to efficiently work independently and collaboratively
- Demonstrated commitment to success
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Lexis, Lexicata, and Clio
- Admission into the Oregon State Bar (Washington State Bar is a plus)
- Admitted to practice in the Federal Court for the District of Oregon (or willingness to apply)