Res Nova Law is looking for a part-time Legal/Executive Assistant to help the owner of our small (but growing) Portland law firm keep her sanity, manage her time, and help more innovative business and creative clients prosper and thrive. The position will require that the candidate perform at least the below tasks, and probably many more as time allows.
We're a diverse and inclusive law firm that's proud to serve clients of all races, ages, ethnicities, nationalities, sexual orientations, and abilities. We care a great deal about our clients and community, as well as the environment. To further our mission, we're planning to become a benefit corporation in the near future. Learn more about our firm at www.resnovalaw.com.
We're looking for someone as entrepreneurial as we are, who feels comfortable working in a fast-paced, but casual environment and who is comfortable operating in a (mostly) paperless office. We work collaboratively in a modern co-working space shared with other businesses.
Experience & Skills:
- At least 5 years of experience working in a law firm;
- Similar experience working in marketing and/or sales is a bonus;
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills;
- Tech-savvy and social media-savvy;
- Microsoft Word whiz.
- Monitor, screen and organize the owner's email;
- Manage the owner's calendar and book new appointments and reservations;
- Follow up with prospects and clients to make them feel part of the Res Nova "bubble";
- Take all incoming calls and triage, as necessary;
- Create and update the firm's policies and procedures;
- Locate and book speaking engagements;
- Create and publish the firm's monthly newsletter;
- Enter all new contacts into the firm's CRM;
- Make travel arrangements;
- Handle incoming mail;
- Prepare correspondence, pleadings and other filings; and
- Support the other firm attorneys, as time allows.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may email Susan Ford, [email protected], with a cover letter, résumé, and references. Thanks!
There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.
Leave a Comment